Press Release: Financial Times Top 401 Retirement Plan Advisors 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 28, 2015
Jonathan R. Broadbent
Plan Partners LLC
NORTHEAST OHIO FIRM STAKES CLAIM AMONG COUNTRY’S ELITE
Cleveland, Ohio: Financial Times today recognized Plan Partners LLC among 2015 Top 401 Retirement Plan Advisors for their leading edge competency, vision, and dedication to workplace retirement plans. See their methodology here.
Headquartered in Beachwood, Ohio, Plan Partners is one of very few financial services firms dedicated exclusively to workplace retirement plans. With no product affiliation, Plan Partners not only reinvented the relationship between employer and advisor, but did so by word of mouth, with no product sales or hidden revenue.
See the complete rankings here.
Evolving out of a larger corporate structure in October of 2013, Plan Partners has the in-depth industry experience of a large established firm but without the inherent conflicts of interest that plague most firms. This conflict free business model has led to rapid company growth. Some additional factors that have led to the rapid growth of Plan Partners’ unique approach include:
- White House and Department of Labor consideration of new fiduciary rules;
- Growing complexity around the administration of Corporate Retirement Plans;
- Increased appetite for conflict-free, customized retirement plans;
- Offering the clearest Fee Disclosure documents;
- Early adoption of sophisticated new technologies that increase service;
- Not accepting hidden revenue, at a time when employers have to answer for it; and,
- Newer, complex types of retirement plan design features coming to smaller employers.
About Plan Partners: Plan Partners is one of the first and only national Plan Advisory Services dedicated exclusively to workplace retirement plans and those responsible for them.
As the originators of FeeBased401k.com, Plan Partners’ crystal clear, flat-fee, fee-based, or hourly service model allows employers to right-size the objective work they crave and trust the advice they’re given. Plan Partners helps improve workplace retirement plans by not selling anything and instead focusing on plan governance, retirement readiness, and supporting other Advisor Partners. Visit www.planpartners.net for more information.