Jonathan Broadbent, CRPS, AIF
Mr. Broadbent believes that serving Plan Sponsor clients can only effectively be done by stripping away conflicts of interest and eliminating the self-dealing that has plagued retirement plans for decades.
Mr. Broadbent developed his deep understanding of Sponsored Retirement Plans while serving as Director of Marketing at a national Third Party Administrator (TPA). While there, he oversaw Compliance and Audit teams for retirement plan reviews. He has extensive experience with Plan Compliance, Plan Customization, Engineered Executive Benefits, & Fiduciary Oversight. Additionally, he works with various non-profit entities as a fiduciary coach. Mr. Broadbent spent four years with a major Wall Street firm and served as Vice President & resident ERISA expert at a boutique Broker/Dealer until October 2013, when he formed Plan Partners LLC.
Mr. Broadbent is a Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist - a designation achieved through the College for Financial Planning.
Mr. Broadbent has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (or AIF®) professional designation from Fiduciary 360. He has received formal training in investment fiduciary responsibility.
As well, Mr. Broadbent completed the Thornburg Plan Sponsor Fiduciary Best Practices course, the Columbia Management Essential IRA and Retirement Plan Education & Best Practices for Financial Professionals, and utilizes various industry connections to stay abreast of legislative issues.
- Beachwood Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Beachwood Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee Member
- Beachwood Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals, Co-Founder
- Center for Families & Children, Volunteer
- City Club of Cleveland, Board Member
- City Club of Cleveland, Executive Committee Member
- City Club of Cleveland New Leaders, Chair
- Cleveland Museum of Art International Cleveland Communities Advancement Task Force, Member
- Dancing Wheels, Board Member
- Elite Women Around the World Project, Regional Director
- Gilmour Academy Men's Club, Member
- HealthSpace Cleveland HeadWay, President
- Historic Warehouse District of Downtown Cleveland, Volunteer
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education Talent Dividend Task Force Steering Committee, Member
- Northeast Ohio Sport & Social Club, Founder
- Playhouse Square Partners, Volunteer/Member
- Playhouse Square Theatre Organ Society, Volunteer
- Shaker Heights High School Alumni Committee, Member
Mr. Broadbent is an accomplished SCUBA diver, sailboat race enthusiast, skydiver, golfer, enjoys competitive billiards and spending time with his wife, two young children and family dog.
Mr. Broadbent is currently licensed to conduct business in OH and accepts clients outside of Ohio based upon applicable state registration regulations and the “de minimus” exception.